Refunds & Returns
Policy of Refund
Faulty or damaged stock received within 14 days will be replaced at no charge. Any orders received incorrectly through the fault of AdvanceHealthProducts.com.au, will be replaced at no additional charge to the customer or a full refund of the initial charge.
In some circumstances, we may elect that a replacement product is sufficient remedy instead of a credit note. This election will be at our sole discretion, but will only occur after consultation with you and in accordance with relevant warranties, other contracts and statutes.
Policy of Returns
We offer a return policy on products that are classified as following
- Damaged in transit
- If damaged don’t accept delivery from the courier and notify our Customer Service Staff.
- If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged in transit, you should notify our Customer Service staff immediately.
- Incorrect product – This is in case we shipped the wrong product
- In the advent that the product shipped is not what was ordered, please notify Customer Service Staff, so a replacement can be sent immediately
- Unopened product
- All other products ordered incorrectly by the customer, can be refunded if informed within 7 days of dispatch and unopened on return. Postage costs will be incurred by the customer.
- Faulty product
- In the event that the product you have received is faulty in manufacture on receipt, you may be able to return it.
- If the Advance Health Products directs you to return the product to the manufacturer, agent or a third party, then you should arrange for the product to be returned as directed and otherwise in accordance with the manufacturers returns policy. The manufacturer will then organize any refund, repair or replacement payable under the policy.
Return Authorization Number
All goods to be returned, whether defective or not, will require a Returns Authorization Number before they can be returned. To obtain a Returns Authorization Number, please contact our Customer Service staff by telephone on +61 3 5428 8185 or through the “contact us” web page.
Information required for the Return Authorization Number is:
- Name and contact details of the purchaser
- Our Purchase order number
- Product name
- Reason for return
Once this process above has occurred, a Returns Authorization Number will be issued. This number is then used to arrange the return of products back to AdvanceHealthProducts.com.au.